Tuesday, January 24, 2012

A question for florists??

My mom is starting a floral business and is doing her first wedding. She needs something to organize all of her samples of color, material, sketches, lists, dates and times, etc.....what do florists typically use.

A question for florists??
I use to have a special filing cabinet and I would file everything I needed in a folder or plastic bag to contain all the material for the event.



Not only did I use the regular hanging calendar, I used a white board and a "Date Book". I kept the date book like a journal of all the things I needed to buy, people I needed to hire, etc.



You can also use plastic drawers (sold at Walmart) if the folder gets to thick and just label the drawer. When event is done, keep everything in case of a dispute.
Reply:My parents and my grandmother were florists. They used three ring binders with a spine label and had a shelf in the interview area where all this was kept. May work for your mom...


No comments:

Post a Comment