Sunday, January 22, 2012

I need help figuring out if I need silk or real flowers for my bridal pictures!?

I am having my bridal pictures taken in my hometown. Well actually the town my parents grew up in and where I did most of my growing up. I consider the place I am in now my true hometown. It is where I went to most of highschool at. I am having trouble with my flowers. My florist for the wedding is here and the town where I am taking them is 3 hours away. I have to go down at the begining of the week to take my grandfather to the dr. for surgery and I am staying and helping him and then taking my pictures. So my question is would it be in my best (cheapest) intrest to get silk flowers done there or just a regular flowers? They have great florist there I am just at a loss for what to do. Thanks in advance

I need help figuring out if I need silk or real flowers for my bridal pictures!?
I would call the florist in the town where you're having your bridal photos taken and ask if they could make you a small bouquet for the photoshoot. They should be able to do something cheap and along the lines of your actual bridal bouquet. Then you can compare and choose the cheapest. If you chose the one in the town you are now residing, you can keep a vase of water up front, make sure it's padded and held secure and put a bouquet in it. You can still go the silk route, but if you're having real flowers for the wedding, you may be dissatisfied. Good luck!
Reply:You should just go with silk. Saves having to make sure they stay fresh when you are running here and there. And you can use it as your toss bouquet and then have your real bouquet preserved for memories.



Or you could use the silk on for your keep bouquet and toss the real ones and let them worry about the process of preserving them. Then you can give your silk one to your parents as a memento in a private moment of thanks for the wedding and everything before you leave for the reception. Imagine how proudly displayed it will be next to your lovely wedding photograph.



PS- Tell your grandpa I said to get well soon and to give em all heck.


No comments:

Post a Comment